Prijeđi na navigaciju Prijeđi na pretraživanje
Panchajanino ime znači „načinjena od pet elemenata”.
- Vasudeva Sharana Agrawala. 1963. Matsya-Purāṇa: A Study. All-India Kashiraj Trust. "Then Daksha begot on his wife Panchajani 1000 sons."
- Vijay Kumar (2005). Baby Names for Girls. Lotus Press. str. 65.
- Matsya Purana
- The sacred scriptures of India, Opseg 4. 2009. Anmol Publications.
- Vinay Kr Sinha (2019). My Concept Of Hinduism: A Revisit of the Indian Myths and Stories. Notion Press.
- Edward Moor. The Hindu Pantheon.
- Devdutt Pattanaik (2003). Indian Mythology: Tales, Symbols, and Rituals from the Heart of the Subcontinent. "The moon god Chandra was married to twenty-seven daughters of the priest king Daksha, but he preferred only one: Rohini."