Prof. Dr Dr Ghil'ad Zuckermann, 2011
|Rođenje||1. lipnja 1971.|
|Narodnost||Izrael, Italija, Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Australija|
|Polje||lingvistika, ugroženi jezici|
|Institucija||The University of Adelaide|
|Alma mater||Sveučilište u Cambridgeu, Sveučilište u Oxfordu, Sveučilišta u Tel Avivu, United World College of the Adriatic, St Hugh's College Oxford|
Ghil'ad Zuckermann (hebrejski: גלעד צוקרמן) (Tel Aviv, Izrael, 1. lipnja 1971.) (D.Phil., Sveučilište u Oxfordu; Ph.D., Sveučilište u Cambridgeu) je jezikoslovac. On je profesor lingvistike na Sveučilištu u Adelaideu, Južna Australija, Australija.
- Language Contact and Lexical Enrichment in Israeli Hebrew, 2003, Palgrave Macmillan (ISBN 9781403917232 / ISBN 9781403938695)
- Israelit Safa Yafa, 2008, Am Oved (ISBN 978-965-13-1963-1)
- Engaging – A Guide to Interacting Respectfully and Reciprocally with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, and their Arts Practices and Intellectual Property, 2015
- Dictionary of the Barngarla Aboriginal Language of Eyre Peninsula, South Australia, 2017
- Jewish Language Contact (Special Issue of the International Journal of the Sociology of Language 226, 2014
- Burning Issues in Afro-Asiatic Linguistics, 2012
- (2014). "Native Tongue Title: Proposed Compensation for the Loss of Aboriginal Languages". Australian Aboriginal Studies 2014/1: 55-71
- (2014). "“Our Ancestors Are Happy!”: Revivalistics in the Service of Indigenous Wellbeing". Foundation for Endangered Languages XVIII: 113-119
- (2011). "Stop, Revive, Survive: Lessons from the Hebrew Revival Applicable to the Reclamation, Maintenance and Empowerment of Aboriginal Languages and Cultures". Australian Journal of Linguistics 31: 111–127
- (2009). "Hybridity versus Revivability: Multiple Causation, Forms and Patterns". Journal of Language Contact 2: 40–67
- (2006). "A New Vision for "Israeli Hebrew": Theoretical and Practical Implications of Analysing Israel's Main Language as a Semi-Engineered Semito-European Hybrid Language". Journal of Modern Jewish Studies 5: 57–71
- (2004). "Cultural Hybridity: Multisourced Neologization in "Reinvented" Languages and in Languages with "Phono-Logographic" Script". Languages in Contrast 4: 281–318
- (2003). "Language Contact and Globalisation: The Camouflaged Influence of English on the World's Languages – with special attention to Israeli (sic) and Mandarin". Cambridge Review of International Affairs 16: 287–307
- (2008). "'Realistic Prescriptivism': The Academy of the Hebrew Language, its Campaign of 'Good Grammar' and Lexpionage, and the Native Israeli Speakers". Israel Studies in Language and Society 1: 135–154
- "Complement Clause Types in Israeli", Complementation: A Cross-Linguistic Typology, Oxford University Press, pp. 72–92, 2006.
- " 'Etymythological Othering' and the Power of 'Lexical Engineering' in Judaism, Islam and Christianity. A Socio-Philo(sopho)logical Perspective", Explorations in the Sociology of Language and Religion, John Benjamins, pp. 237–258, 2006.
- "Blorít: Pagans' Mohawk or Sabras' Forelock?: Ideological Secularization of Hebrew Terms in Socialist Zionist Israeli", The Sociology of Language and Religion: Change, Conflict and Accommodation, Palgrave Macmillan, pp. 84–125, 2010.
- "Icelandic: Phonosemantic Matching", Globally Speaking: Motives for Adopting English Vocabulary in Other Languages, Multilingual Matters, pp. 19–43, 2008.
- Fry's Planet Word, Stephen Fry
- SBS: Living Black: S18 Ep9 - Linguicide
- Babbel: Why Revive A Dead Language? - Interview with Prof. Ghil'ad Zuckermann
- Language Revival: Securing the Future of Endangered Languages, edX MOOC
- Ghil'ad Zuckermann, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
- University Staff Directory: Professor Ghil'ad Zuckermann
- Ghil'ad Zuckermann, Academia
- Jewish Language Research Website: Ghil'ad Zuckermann
- Professor Ghil'ad Zuckermann's website
- Australian of the Day: Ghil'ad Zuckermann
- Voices of the land, Anna Goldsworthy, The Monthly, September 2014.
- BBC World Service: Reawakening Language
- Vivid Sydney (Light, Music and Ideas), Speaker: Prof. Ghil'ad Zuckermann.
- Starting from scratch: Aboriginal group reclaims lost language, With the help of a linguistics professor, Barngarla, which has not been spoken for 60 years, is being pieced together, Al Jazeera, John Power, 29.6.2018.
- Voices of the land, In Port Augusta, an Israeli linguist is helping the Barngarla people reclaim their language / Anna Goldsworthy, The Monthly, September 2014.
- edX, Professor Ghil'ad Zuckermann.
- Adelaide Festival of Ideas, Professor Ghil'ad Zuckermann.
- Meet Ghil'ad Zuckermann, master of 11 languages, Pedestrian TV.